The School aims to:
- Provide a high quality of education ensuring that all learners have equality of opportunity and personal growth.
- Encourage everyone to achieve in a happy, safe, secure and caring environment.
- Equip the school community with a passion for learning to enable them to become independent, resilient learners who strive to reach their full potential in life.
- Promote respect for all, self-esteem and emotional well-being, to enable achievement of high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes.
- Celebrate differences and diversity and equip learners with the core values so that they positively participate in and contribute to life in Modern Britain and the global world.
To access the school's current policies library please SELECT FROM THE linkS below.
|Administration of medicine policy Oct 2021.pdf||Download|
|Allegations of Abuse Against Staff Policy Summer 2021 Fed.doc||Download|
|Anaphylactic and Allergen Policy Nov 2021.pdf||Download|
|anti-racism and multicultural policy Dec 2020.doc||Download|
|Anti-vandalism and anti-litter policy Dec 2019 Fed.doc||Download|
|Arson Action Plan HB May 2021.doc||Download|
|Art and design policy July 2020.docx||Download|
|Assessment policy Summer 2020 Fed.doc||Download|
|Assessment Policy Summer 2021 Federation.doc||Download|